Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update about covid-19

Latest Information

With the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation we are facing each day, both worldwide and here in Australia, it is only natural that you are looking for information regarding the status of our forthcoming Workshops planned for 2020, and 2021.

Due to the situation at present with COVID-19 and the Federal, State and Local Government requirements and regulations surrounding it, the Executive of the VFG has decided that it is in the best interests of all concerned, for us to cancel the following Workshops.

May 2020 – Shepparton Workshop.
ugust 2020 – Horsham Workshop.
November 2020 – Marong Workshop.

The information received only relates to the Shepparton, Horsham & Marong Workshops. However, other planned workshops may be in jeopardy too, given that parts of Victoria are still under lockdown conditions & restrictions. These restrictions are due to the COVID-19 crisis that we are all facing together.


Check out the Latest Government Information on the Virus here.



Learn More

If you have any concerns about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and our Workshops, please contact the Secretary by clicking the ‘FIND OUT MORE‘ button below.

Traralgon Workshop 2021 Cancellation
Coronavirus Message